Dear Valuable Customers
We hope this finds you well.
We’re all aware of the current situation around Covid-19 and the difficulties it is causing the world-over. Our hearts and prayers go out to everyone affected by this unprecedented event, but this is also a time where we as a people will rise, and humanity will show its true face. Remember, we’re stronger together and can overcome everything that may come our way.
Whilst working to ensure you get the same service you expect from us, our operations are also impacted mainly as under:
- Shipping Time: Due to Covid-19, many countries have decided to cut flights or even shut down their air space for international flight services. As a result, the average delivery time which was earlier ten to fifteen working days will currently be twenty to thirty working days.
- Products Inventory: The supply of the products are affected due to Covid19. We have marked out of stock all those products in which we are facing supply issues. We are expecting that most of the products will be back in stock within a month time. You can use Notify Me tab to submit your email address and we will notify you as soon as the product is back in stock. You can purchase those products later with a discounted shipping rates.
- Customer Service: We are trying to answer all the email queries as soon as possible but due to the limited availability of man power, please expect delays of two to three working days. Our phone agents are available during their working hours but due to the shipping disruptions, they would have limited information of your order.
This delay will also apply to orders which were already paid or shipped recently.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in this testing time, and we hope that when this is all over, humanity wins in every aspect and above all else.
Here are a few safety measures you can take to help prevent the spread of Covid-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least twenty seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Use hand sanitisers if soap and water are not readily available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you’re sick, stay home and relax.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touches surfaces and objects.